|With characteristics of low expansion coefficient, good thermal performance, mechanical performance, optical performance and ultra-high chemical stability, it is the best cost effective material in the heat resistant glass of household appliances, and also a high performance material in the fields of solar energy, automobile, anticorrosion, etc.|
Performance parameters of high borosilicate 3.3
- The original sheet size can be up to 3660 mm x 2440 mm, with thickness of 2 mm to 15 mm, the middle size can be produced according to customer demand.
Good thermal performance
Liner coefficient of thermal expansion a(20-300°C)
3.3土0. 1 X 10﹣βK﹣1
Softening point (107. 6 dPas)
>820 o C
Heat shock temperature
>200 o C
Long service temperature
Good mechanical performance
Density p(25°C) (g/ cm3)
Elastic modulus (kN/mm2)
Mohs hardness (HM )
Follow-up can be processed by cutting, edging, punching, tempering, ect.
Ultra-high chemical stability
- Water resistance (ISO 719) Grade A
- Acid resistance (IS0195) Grade A
- Alkali resistance (ISO 695) Grade B
Excellent optical performance
- The visible light transmittance is 92 %, and the high transmittance of near infrared and ultraviolet band is more than 90%. Its intrinsic fluorescence is much lower than that of sodium – calcium glass.
- Heat resistant glass for household appliance, high efficiency lamp,cinema projector and chemical reactor