Laminated glass is produced by tough PVB intermediate film between two layers glass with high temperature and high pressure technical. Laminated glass is widely used as a true safety glass.
PVB film has colorless transparent and multiple colors for choice to show different styles of decorative effect.
- Quality standard: GB15763.3-2009 and BS952 European standard
- Size: Max size: 2440mm x 8000mm
- Min size: 300mm x300mm
- Glass Thickness: 3-19mm
- PVB Thickness: 0.38-2.11mm
- PVB color: colorful/ colorless
- Good safety performance: it won’t become sharp fragment hurt people when broken after impact, it’s because the glass fragment will stick to the PVB film between the two pieces of glass.
- Good security performance: laminated glass has a good resistance to malicious destruction and violent invasion because it’s very difficult to be destroyed, loud noisy and time-consuming.
- With bullet proof, explosion-proof performance: multilayers laminated glass can be made into various levels of bullet proof, explosion-proof glass
- Anti-UV: laminated glass has a very high partition effect on ultraviolet radiation, avoiding the damage of curtains, valuable furniture, exhibits or other items by ultraviolet radiation.
Building doors and windows, daylighting ceiling, skylight, ceiling, overhead ground, large area glass curtain wall, indoor glass partition, glass furniture, shop windows, counters, aquarium and hurricane area, earthquake prone area.